Wednesday 6 June 2012

Just Remember.........NOTHING.

 I don't have too many words today, just something which dropped in my spirit as i mulled over the events of the past few days.
It has been a really sad weekend , one engulfed by grief and tears. One cannot help but imagine how someone, somewhere is trying to cope with the tragic loss of a dear one (s). I sit in my small space and ask myself , what do you say to someone who is grieving? How do you make them feel better or take away the pain? I gave up on the questions as soon as i realized the answer was, Nothing! Yes , Nothing!

I know because i have felt grief before  and it is in those deep moments of despair and numbness that prayers not mere words come through. So i shut my eyes and whispered a prayer , hoping that comfort would find them. 


Who/What shall separate us from the love of God? 
Tribulations, Trials, Temptations, Pain, Tears or even Death ?
 Nothing ! 
He loved us before we knew what love was
 He loved us enough to send his son to die
His love is deeper than the Ocean , It is higher than the Mountains.
His love is Stronger than bound Chords 
So i know that NOTHING shall separate us from God's love ......

His Love prevails in times like this, wrapping the hurting soul like a warm blanket in winter; taking you one step at a time. 


Weeping may endure for a night but Joy will come in the morning.


Love 


Kemi
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment